HOW TO JOIN
Who Can Join All of Us at the VA?
To be eligible for the All of Us Research Program you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Over 18 years old
- Currently live in the United States
- Must be a United States Veteran (do not need to receive care at the VA)
Easy Steps to Join
- Visit VA.JoinAllofUs.org or click "Join Now" at the top of the page.
- Register using an email or cell phone number (you will need to have one of these readily available to verify your account).
- Sign the Primary Consent form.
- Review and sign the optional electronic health record (EHR) consent.
- Complete the Consent to Get DNA Results.
- Complete surveys found under “Program Opportunities."
- Call the VA All of Us Information Center at (833) 805-0426 to set up an appointment for your physical measurements and blood draw, or for help.
After completing these steps, you will receive $25.